* Chancery Judge, District 11, Place One (Holmes, Yazoo, Madison & Leake Counties), 2015 - Present
* Holmes County Youth Court Referee (Judge), 2004-2014
* Municipal Judge, City of Lexington, 2005-2014
* Former Member, Mississippi Commission on Children's Justice, Appointed by Mississippi Supreme Court
* Former Member, MS Dept. of Human Services Youth Court Judges Advisory Committee
* Private Law Practice/Office, Lexington, MS, 2001-2014
* Former Board Attorney, Holmes County Board of Supervisors
* Former Attorney, Town of Cruger
* Former Attorney, Other entities and organizations in Holmes County
* Former Associate, Byrd & Associates, Jackson, MS 1997-2001
* Former City Attorney, City of Tchula
* Former Special Counsel, Holmes County Board of Supervisors
* Former Public Defender, Holmes County Youth Court
* Holmes County Public Schools
* Holmes Community College, Goodman, MS, A.A.
* Stillman College, B.A.
* University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D.
CONTINUING JUDICIAL EDUCATION
* Mississippi Judicial College, Chancery Judge Training, 2014- 2017 ( Bi-Annually)
* National Judicial College, Reno, NV, Financial Statements in the Courtroom Course (July 2016)
* National Judicial College, Reno, NV, Probate Matters Course (April 2016)
* National Judicial College, Reno, NV, General Jurisdiction Course (Oct. 2015)
* Mississippi Judicial College, Municipal Judge Training, 2005-2014 (Annually)
* Mississippi Judicial College, Youth Court Judge/Referee Training, 2005-2013 (Annually)